-
December 2nd, 2005, 09:16 AM
#1
Inactive Member
1000th person executed
What are everyone's thoughts about this and executions in general? I think everyone has a very definate opinion about it..one way or the other.
-
December 2nd, 2005, 11:40 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: 1000th person executed
He gunned down two people, so he got his fair punishment. The death penalty should be used more often. When there is DNA evidence and/or several witness to the crime, the death penalty should be enforced.
-
December 2nd, 2005, 11:43 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: 1000th person executed
I should have also added that this is for murders that are committed with thought. Not those that are out of the heat of the moment. Those murders should carry a stiffer punishment, but not necessarily a death penalty.
-
December 2nd, 2005, 11:46 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: 1000th person executed
In the case of someone being shot, I think the murderer should be executed by being shot. A lot of people think the death penalty is cruel, I think it's wrong that they can be given a shot and go to sleep. They should be killed the same way they killed.
-
December 2nd, 2005, 12:00 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Re: 1000th person executed
Bullets are also cheaper.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks